Monday 30 January 2012

Journalism Faculty needed in Cuttack/BBSR

Prof Mrinal Chatterjee has posted the following at media educations

Sub: Recruitment Drive
We are looking for right candidate for faculty in our Journalism in Mass Communication Department. The details are as follows:
Requirement: Faculty in Journalism and Mass Communication (JMC) Dept.
No. of vacancy: 3-4
Place of Posting: Cuttack/BBSR
Salary: 15K-30K
Qualification: MA. In JMC; M.Phil/P.hd (preferable)
Experience: Min. 3 -4 years
(Fresher’s with excellent academic track record may be looked into)
Apply to: hvet_et@yahoo.co.in
Contact Person: Mahesh Patnaik (9937052335)
Company Profile
The HERITAGE VISION EDUCATION TRUST (HVET) is an approved agency by Dept. of Higher Education, Govt. of Orissa for running professional courses within the premises of Govt. Universities and premier Autonomous Colleges in collaborative mode like RAVENSHAW UNIVERSITY CUTTACK, BJB AUTO. COLLEGE BHUBANESWAR, G.M AUTO. COLLEGE SAMBALPUR, KHALLIKOTE AUTO. COLLEGE BERHAMPUR since last 10 years.
HR Policy
HVET have a sound HR policy, PF & Gratuity, LTC, Insurance, Benefits of pursing higher Education etc. We are functioning since 2002 with more than 100 plus manpower.

We would like you to circulate the above details to the interested candidates for participation in the Recruitment Drive. Looking forward for a positive response
Regards
Mahesh Patnaik
Trustee-in-Chief
9937052335

2 comments:

Joanna Wahlstedt said...

Hi!

My name is Joanna Wahlstedt and this is my last semester as a journalist student. I will be graduating this summer in Stockholm,Sweden.

Right now I'm in Delhi to write my bachelor thesis. The topic for my essay is how much, and in what way, the Dalits are represented in the media. I will study The times of India, The Hindu and the Indian Express. I will also make interviews with the journalists at these papers to see how they look at this subject.

My question to you is if you know if there is any previous research similar to this? I have not found any, and it would be a great help if you had an answer to my question. And if there is previous research concerning this subject: where can I find it and read it?

If you have any information that could help me I would very much appreciate it!

Send me an e-mail to joanna.wahlstedt@gmail.com

Best regards
Joanna Wahlstedt

Anonymous said...

Sir,
I sent my mail to the e-mail mentioned above.It failed and I was unable to communicate my interest to teach with them.