Following from Prof. Rekha Shelke:
Call for Papers
Paper Submission Last Date is April 20th, 2017 Volume-2 Issue-3
Dear Researchers / Professors / Scholars/ Students.
MGM College of Journalism & Mass Communication Aurangabad (Maharashtra) is an oldest college in Marathwada region stepping towards research field with its own research journal. Media Messenger Bilingual Research Journal (MMBRJ - ISSN: 2455-2046) is an Academic journal in the field of Mass Communication and Journalism. This national level research journal is peer reviewed journal with a key objective to provide the platform for different researchers, professors, media personalities and students to showcase their research. We have successfully published our first issue and moving towards second issue.
Last Date of Abstract Submission : March 20th, 2017
Website : www.mgmjournalism.org
E mail : firstname.lastname@example.org (Submit Your paper on this email id)
Contact No : 0240-6454162/ 2480490
Biannual (2 Issue per year)
Single Author – Rs.1000 +Bank Charges
Two Authors – Rs.1400 + Bank Charges
All payments must be made by Account Pay/RTGS/NEFT/Cash Deposit.
Theme of Journal: “SOCIAL MEDIA AS PR AGENT”
In the modern era the importance of social media is inevitable. It has great impacts and influence on policy making process of the nation. Along with creating informed society it is changing the trends of certain attitudes which include propagation of government PR, tradition of agitation, advertisement and social behavioural attitudes. Digital India campaign promoting citizen to become the ‘Netizen’ to raise and solve their issues and participate in the policy making process of the country. Digital society is most punctual in terms of awareness and completing the sender-message-receiver-feedback process. In this journal ‘Social media as PR agent’ theme will elaborate what are the factors, challenges are emerging to our digital society and what impact will have on our democratic or social system.
1. Social Media: Impact and Influence
2. Social Media: Rise of challenges
3. Use of Social media in Political Culture
4. Convergence of Citizen to Netizen
5. Social media and tempering with information
6. New trends of political war on social media
7. Policy making and social media influence
8. #Hashtag Journalism
9. Social Media: Audience oriented targeting
10. New media: Changing trends of opinion in youth
11. New media: Infoxication and its impacts.
12. Social media: Changing trends in Teaching , learning process
A. INSTRUCTION FOR PREPARING THE MANUSCRIPT
Media messenger Bilingual Research Journal publishes research papers and case studies containing original research work of good standard with contemporary relevance from all over the nation. Following types of contributions are considered for publication:
RESEARCH PAPERS (Full Length – Maximum of 8 pages-A/4 size).
LANGUAGE English, Hindi & Marathi
Author can send manuscript as an attachment in MS word (.doc or .docx) and PDF file
I. AUTHOR GUIDELINES:
Authors willing to submit their manuscript are requested to carefully go through the guidelines as given below.
1. The papers submitted without following this style and format will not undergo review process and will not be published.
2. A research paper containing original unpublished work can be submitted to the Chief Editor at any time of the year. The Journal will be published half yearly in the month of January & July. Submitted paper will be checked for Plagiarism and then will be referred to Peer Review Team. In case of any query other than submissions please send email on email@example.com.
3. All portions of the manuscript must be typed in Times New Roman for English, Kruti Dev 010 or APS DV Prakash for Hindi and Marathi with 1.5 spaced and all pages numbered starting from the title page.
4. The Title should be a brief phrase describing the contents of the paper with capital letters.(Font size 12)
5. The Abstract should be informative and completely self-explanatory, briefly present the topic, state the scope of the experiments, indicate significant data, and point out major findings and conclusions. ((Font size 10 & 1.5 spacing)
6. Following the abstract, about 3 to 6 Keywords that will provide indexing should be listed. (Font size 10)
7. The Introduction should provide a clear statement of the problem, the relevant literature on the subject. (Font size 12& 1.5 spacing)
8. Materials and Methods should be complete enough to allow search / experiments to be reproduced. (Font size 12 & 1.5 spacing)
9. Results should be presented with clarity and precision. The Discussion should interpret the findings in view of the results obtained in this and in past studies on this topic. State the Conclusions in a few sentences at the end of Discussion. (Font size 12 & 1.5 spacing)
10. The Acknowledgments of people, grants, funds, etc should be brief. Tables should be kept to a minimum and be designed to be as simple as possible and should be numbered. Figure (Photo plates and graphs) should be numbered, serially in numerals in order of appearance and prepared using JPEG file for reduction.
The references should be in an alphabetical order or listed in numerical sequence on a separate sheet. References should be cited in full in the reference list, including the title and the first and last page numbers.
B. PEER REVIEW POLICY
The following types of contribution to Media Messenger Bilingual Research Journal are peer-reviewed: Research papers, Articles and Case Study.
Articles published in this journal, for its content and accuracy the author / contributor will be responsible, editor will not be responsible. Controversial issues & articles will not be accepted & published.
Selection or rejection of articles, research papers or case studies will be decided by peer review committee and editorial board, the decision of selection or rejection will be irrevocable and it will be communicated to author by email.
C. PROOF READING
Proof reading should be done by the author or contributor. The editor of journal will not be responsible for any grammatical or spelling mistakes.
A declaration form is attached with this copy at end; every author should sign it and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org in the form of scanned copy.
Media Messenger Bilingual Research Journal will acquire copyright of over all published material. Author / Contributors should submit an agreement form in the specified format for copyright transfer and declare about authenticity of the literature and originality of the data, without which the paper will not be published online. This form should be submitted along with proof corrections.
The authors identity in the form of name, email id, mobile / land line number, address or account details will not be shared with any other individual.
G. ADDRESS OF COLLEGE
MGM College of Journalism & Mass Communication,
N-6, CIDCO, Mahatma Gandhi Mission Hospital Campus, Aurangabad – 431003
Phone: 0240-6454162 / 2480490
I, ………………………………….. Author of this article/ research paper / case study would like to declare that I have followed all the rules and regulations given by MMBRJ. I assure that
· I have seen and approved the content of the submitted manuscript.
· The paper presented by me is the original work, and not previously published in similar form and not currently under consideration by another Journal.
· If this paper contains any material (data or information in any other form) that is the intellectual property and copyright of any other person(s), then I have mentioned the reference of it in correct manner or I have taken permission of the copyright from owner(s) to publish that material.
This is to be signed by the Author and send the scanned copy by mail while submitting the paper.