Tuesday 13 April 2010

A Marathi blog for Mass Media students

I am very happy to recommend this blog http://marathibmm.blogspot.com/ set up by Mahesh Savale, a student of Mass Communication and Journalism of Mumbai University.
I am impressed by the fact he is not very casual in his attitude, like many of his peers can be. The topics he has dealt with are useful to students of Mass Communication and I do hope his friends in Mumbai and elsewhere will develop the blog further.
Keep it up Mahesh, even after you pass out.

Kiran Thakur

1 comment:

Mahesh Savale said...

Thank You Sir.

I want to introduce Media studies to rural Maharashtra. I want to share this blog with each and every student or media professionals who knows Marathi and want to know their perceptions on any topic posted on this blog.